Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo

20140424NikoVelazquez.jpgGot my lenses back from TJack, happy as can be now. I bought a morphsuit mask from Party City, and have been testing out how to do the webs before I start my ASM2 suit, hence the crappy web lines. TJacks work is awesome, definitely getting on a second one soon for my younger cousin so we can be Spider-Men. People have asked if I made the shell and lenses and told them who I got it from, and they were amazed. I think I sparked something here at school with other fellow spider lovers haha. Thanks again TJack.

Hey Tjack, wanted to say awesome work on the lenses and face shell. im curious as to how the lenses work- do we have to glue them on ourselves? I saw a video on youtube of Mclean with a faceshell and lenses that are magnetic which just clip back into place. do yours work like this? And finally, how much do you charge for shipping to the UK/total cost of faceshell, lenses and shipping?
Thanks again and sorry if they seem stupid questions, im new to this and really keen to create my own realistic looking spidey suit but still learning as I go...

All the info about this combo is in the first post. they are magnetic. Tracked shipping is about $45. If I remember correctly, standard shipping (no tracking) is about $20-25

Hey Tjack I replied to your thread yesterday and you told me that Zentai steals suits from here I decided to to buy from them I'm going to print a pattern from Fabric on Demand and sew it so if you are still making the fave shell and lenses I would love to buy them Thanks - Gage Dunn

You might want to read up a couple posts.

TJack will not sell you a faceshell if you support zentai...

Hey Tjack I replied to your thread yesterday and you told me that Zentai steals suits from here I decided to to buy from them I'm going to print a pattern from Fabric on Demand and sew it so if you are still making the fave shell and lenses I would love to buy them Thanks - Gage Dunn

You might want to read up a couple posts.

TJack will not sell you a faceshell if you support zentai...

I'm a little confused if he meant to say he decided not to buy them, and maybe missed a word from his post, but yeah definitely should see that TJack wont sell him one, if him saying he bought one is what he was saying.

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum but have been reading non stop for days and I'm blown away with the effort going into TJacks work. I'm still getting to grips with things but would love to be put on the waiting list for the ASM2 shell and lenses.
I'm really hoping to eventually produce something close to Lunamans suit, which is still the greatest suit I've ever seen.
Cheers

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum but have been reading non stop for days and I'm blown away with the effort going into TJacks work. I'm still getting to grips with things but would love to be put on the waiting list for the ASM2 shell and lenses.
I'm really hoping to eventually produce something close to Lunamans suit, which is still the greatest suit I've ever seen.
Cheers

Send TJack a PM and you can discuss getting on the waitlist for these.

Sewn the mask of my spidey suit and its soo awesome how TJacks combo makes it look.
The combo is sooo awesome. I love it.
Sadly it doesnt allow me to post pics. Lol.

U will just have to believe me how great it looks :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was cause I'm in my phone. Once I switched to the full site I got it. Rookie mistake I guess ha. Thanks tho man

I have a pic its not a link lol . And it wont let me share pics on this thread

Spidey20

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back