Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo

What's the average time between putting our names down then getting a message?

I really want one but need to have the time to get the funds together and if I'm on the list it will give me more reason to put a bit aside each week.

Thanks.

pm sent

Were they heavy modifications may I ask? I love the way the mask turned out! and love the spider by the way!:D

Well, it would take a pretty long post to explain everything I did to this suit (one that would be, quite frankly, totally off-topic for this thread). I will draft up a build thread for this project when I have finished uploading and organizing my in-progress pictures.
It suffices to say that I did not change the layout of the pattern or alter the Photoshop file. I've been doing various treatments to the fabric.
The clean look of the mask is mostly due to the faceshell and lens set offered in this thread, which is why I've posted these example pics. I cast the front spider out of latex.
Cheers.

are you planning on wearing to the release? i was planning to, but i called every theater and since that horrific incident with the batman shooting, no theaters allow costumes with mask.. not even in the lobby.
That's really too bad. I've asked to wear mine actually. I have 4 different events in the next 2 weeks for ASM2 including an appearance for Make A Wish. I'm so excited.

Well, it would take a pretty long post to explain everything I did to this suit (one that would be, quite frankly, totally off-topic for this thread). I will draft up a build thread for this project when I have finished uploading and organizing my in-progress pictures.
It suffices to say that I did not change the layout of the pattern or alter the Photoshop file. I've been doing various treatments to the fabric.
The clean look of the mask is mostly due to the faceshell and lens set offered in this thread, which is why I've posted these example pics. I cast the front spider out of latex.
Cheers.
"I did not change the layout of the pattern or alter the Photoshop file" was exactly what i was hoping to hear!:D Thank you so much for the added info as well!:) I'll look in to getting a suit from there then, it looks awesome all around though man! Great job! Fits perfectly as well! As for the faceshell, I know TJacks combo can bring together any tasm suit together completely for the perfect look!:) anxiously waiting for the ninth run myself!:popcorn:D

Hey guys,
I'm from Sydney, and have had my eyes on finding the perfect ASM 2 suit.
Definitely keen to get this Shell/ Lens combo.

Can anyone else recommend an ASM 2 suit thats good / affordable?

I'm leaning towards this Zentai 3D Print :
3D Cut Printed Spiderman Zentai Suit 2014

Options / Opinions?

Hey guys,

Options / Opinions?

There r plenty threads about asm2 suits. You should look them up. This here is not the right thread for that.
Especially not a thread to post about zentai stuff. They steal work of others. So never think about using something from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Options / Opinions?
To add on what Aron already said that Zentai Zentai steals patterns. TJack won't sell you his shell if you get the suit from there. I think Zentai Zone is alright? But the best way to go is to get a print and get it sewn really.

To add on what Aron already said that Zentai Zentai steals patterns. TJack won't sell you his shell if you get the suit from there. I think Zentai Zone is alright? But the best way to go is to get a print and get it sewn really.

Understood. Like I said to Aron above in a PM, I should've done my homework and read thru before posting.

It's actually a slap in the face to anyone here actually putting the time/effort in to the craft by opting for a generic/ stolen alternative like Zentai.

THAT BEING SAID ~ it was the wrong thread for a question in regards to a suit. As I mentioned I'm just new to this whole crazy world and looking for an affordable yet appropriate design and fit for myself.

Thanks for responding so promptly and making me aware, a community like this with constructive feedback so accessible is exactly what I need to eventually find what I'm looking for.

Please add me to the list for Faceshell & lenses combo.

Hello Tjack I live in va and I would like to buy your lenses and faceshell combo I am ordering a costume from Zentai and in need of lenses and faceshell if u can ship before may 2 so I can finish the TASM2 costume pretty fast you can text me at 4345477462 or go to my Facebook page at Gage Dunn there will be a beats audio logo as my profile picture I very rarely check my email so those to are the best to contact me I will pay full price and what are they made of tell me when u contact!!!!

Thanks. Gage Dunn

Hello Tjack I live in va and I would like to buy your lenses and faceshell combo I am ordering a costume from Zentai and in need of lenses and faceshell if u can ship before may 2 so I can finish the TASM2 costume pretty fast you can text me at 4345477462 or go to my Facebook page at Gage Dunn there will be a beats audio logo as my profile picture I very rarely check my email so those to are the best to contact me I will pay full price and what are they made of tell me when u contact!!!!

Thanks. Gage Dunn

If you're buying from zentai, tj will not sell you his combo. Zentai zentai steals patterns from members here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi TJack,

Can I be added to the list too? Also, do you know what a rough shipping fee to Australia is?

Thanks!

Thx dangalang, you are right, I don't sell my spidey stuff to anyone who supports that site.

jc216 - pm sent

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back