Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo

Hey guys, here's something a little nifty.

I got to see the screen-used suit in-person the other day. And I brought along my shell and lens set.

TJack's work in front on the left, and then what was actually used in the film a few feet behind.

2m5J994.png

Man, when you compare the two tjacks is damned near perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey Tjack

can u please add me to the waiting list , i also sent you a PM

Thanks Daniel.

That's incredible! Just shows how much work you and TJack put into getting it perfect. Great pic mate.

I got to see the screen-used suit in-person the other day. And I brought along my shell and lens set.

TJack's work in front on the left, and then what was actually used in the film a few feet behind.

http://i.imgur.com/2m5J994.png

Damn...now u would need a color detector or a color code scale and hold it on the suit to get the color code of it :)

I sympathize with your disappointment, mate, but it does say "Los Angeles" under my name. Were you expecting it to be somewhere radically different? :)

Oh... I actually hadn't noticed your location.

And it being in Hollywood does kinda make sense, I suppose.

Anyway, you seen the movie yet? :)

Edit: ^Probably not the right thread for that. Sorry.

I'll tell ya, the movie's great, though.

Oh... I actually hadn't noticed your location.

And it being in Hollywood does kinda make sense, I suppose.

Anyway, you seen the movie yet? :)

This has veered decidedly off-topic, but no, I haven't seen the film yet, as it's not released in the US until Friday.

This has veered decidedly off-topic, but no, I haven't seen the film yet, as it's not released in the US until Friday.

I know. Just thought maybe you'd attended a special screening or something. There's been a few.

Anyway, I am indeed off topic. I'll stop here. Wouldn't want to derail the thread.

TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo

Wow. Those face shells are INCREDIBLY accurate. Can't wait till the next few runs

Last edited:

http://i.imgur.com/2m5J994.png
What is the color of birck pattrn did you see, and does the suit have muscle shade ?

What is the color of birck pattrn did you see, and does the suit have muscle shade ?

Bricks on the red are dark reddish-brown, bricks on the blue are matte/satin black rubberized material, the same color and material as the webs. There is no discernible contour shading on the suit, only the slightly reflective quality of the fabric.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back