Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

Registered just for your work (actually I'm just starting to cosplay). Heard a lot about your work, and quality of your products.
I just PM Chaosprince and waiting for his reply, but hope it'll work so I can represent your work in France :)
Messaged you back

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

I have an assembled set ready to ship if anyone is interested. It uses the bigger/stronger magnets that come with the new kits
$250 + shipping

IMG_2626.JPG

How do I get my hands on just a set of lenses (with the fog free domes), is that all I need or is there any assembly or heating to shape involved? I'd prefer the lenses pre-shaped since I all ready have you faceshell and plastic lenses. Please let me know, thanks Tjack! - Adam

I'm going to be away from the 17th until June 1 with limited internet access so any messages sent during that time may not get responses until I'm back.

FYI

I get questions about selling completed/finished sets and I do my best to try and accommodate them when I can, but due to some personal stuff that is going to be taking up a lot of my time over the next while - I will probably only be able to offer kits on my stuff for the time being. However, mistborn91 and chaosprince may be available to take on orders for assembly if you can try contacting them.

Just realized I never did update the prices on a few of these items. I've recently provided a discount on shells and a few other spidey related things :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back