Unlimited Run MCU/Civil War/Homecoming Faceshell and Lenses Kits

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Build tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H60bkWHxD2g

Since I seem to be getting a lot of pm's lately asking about them I figured it would be easier to just create a separate listing for them.

This is my version of Spidey's MCU/Civil War/Homecoming look.

IMG_2748.PNG IMG_2817.JPG

You now have 4 frame options to choose from! There is actually a 5th version you can find on my instagram @TJackfx
IMG_3771.JPG

Keep in mind you will be receiving a kit, not an assembled set. The shell will not come with breathing holes and the frames/lenses will not be sanded/shaped/painted and you will need to glue in the lenses and magnets.

The shell is ABS and the frames are cast in onyx resin but you can get them in rubber as well if you choose. The kit also comes with fog free mesh lenses and 12 magnets (6 needed per eye).

You can also purchase the frames/lenses separately if you already have your own shell to use.

This is what they look like assembled and on the Homecoming suit:

IMG_2747.PNG

Price of the kit is $85 USD + shipping.

I sometimes will have finished sets available depending on my availability. You can also contact Mistborn91 or Chaosprince as they have provided assembly services for members in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you sell complete lenses separately without the face shell?

I prefer to sell just kits. the challenge with selling you a set of finished lenses is that I need to shape the frames - I'd be using my shell so I can't ensure they will curve properly to fit your face or shell if you are using one from someone else.

If it's helpful, I'm using one of these masks as my face shell. I watched a youtube tutorial on how to make an inexpensive one that gets the job done.
ultimate-spider-man-web-warriors-iron-spider-mask-hasbro-toys-pre-order-ships-february-2.jpg

Curious, TJack, do you plan to make replicas of the "homemade" lenses? Or are you just sticking with the Stark-tech versions (along with the other versions you've made previously)?

Curious, TJack, do you plan to make replicas of the "homemade" lenses? Or are you just sticking with the Stark-tech versions (along with the other versions you've made previously)?

You are honestly the first to ask.

I suppose if I can get some high def images I can look into replicating them :)

I suppose if I can get some high def images I can look into replicating them :)

Sweetness! Your other lenses have always been of top-notch quality, so I would imagine you'd make some choice replicas of those that could actually be held in place without straps (so far, I've just seen straight-up modified goggles). Here's hoping enough ask. ;)

The suit interests me, whered you get it, the fabric looks way better than standard zentai

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back