Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

Thanks RiotJavelinDX
DerekTHackle - I am away until the 27th so unfortunately I'm not able to take any orders at this time. Feel free to contact me after I return and we can discuss further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

so i cannot just purchase the lenses?
Not until he gets back. Probably doesn't want to confirm any orders and then forget about what he has to send since it is a long break. But the break will be done in only a few days so not much longer to wait now

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

How do I contact you to purchase faceshell and lenses?

How do I contact you to purchase faceshell and lenses?

Send me a pm with your location and the exact items you want to order (there is the accurate kit or the easier to assemble kit) and I will get you a total with shipping. DerekTHackle, Gianni 525 - please do the same

Just wanted to re-iterate how great these lenses are. They even look great on non-movie suits. :)

oO51L0H.jpg

7e2ccc17e3f773151d04a872f9cd5c09.jpg

Just used this TASM2 faceshell with some civil war lenses and it looked amazing.
Highly recommended. @Bboyspiderman for upcoming pictures

Attachments

• 7e2ccc17e3f773151d04a872f9cd5c09.jpg
    7e2ccc17e3f773151d04a872f9cd5c09.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 102

TJack is the man! His reputation is super well-deserved. He was very helpful with all my questions, flexible with my timing and needs, and accomodating with getting me a completed kit considering his busy workload. The results are just AMAZING and really make my humble and first ever Spidey suit (Ken Landrum design), look lightyears better. I plan to rock this out when I cosplay for the first time ever at this year's SDCC, so I'll make sure to post some picks afterwards.

Thank you very much TJack and I highly recommend his work to everyone out there.

SpideyTJack.jpg

So, after lots of research, time and money, they have finally arrived - fog free domed asm2 lenses :)

The mesh pattern is not quite as small as the stuff I use on the most accurate kit, but this is the closest I have been able to create. There needed to be a bit of a trade off in order to achieve this option - still VERY happy with how these have turned out though.

The mesh in this picture has been painted white and has a clear coat to give it a bit of shine (plastic is black).

I will be able to offer this option in the very near future (these were made with a sample I had created), once it's available I will update the first post of the thread as well as my other lenses thread since this will be a lens option for all my frames. For now, here is a comparison shot of a fog free set next to my originals.

IMG_2128.JPG

So, after lots of research, time and money, they have finally arrived - fog free domed asm2 lenses :)

Fantastic! Issue the mesh can be painted as usual also?

Fantastic! Issue the mesh can be painted as usual also?

yep, as noted above - I'm only able to get the mesh in black so you will need to paint it of you want it in any other colour - I have painted it white and clearcoated it in the above image.

The mesh pattern is not quite as small as the stuff I use on the most accurate kit, but this is the closest I have been able to create. There needed to be a bit of a trade off in order to achieve this option - still VERY happy with how these have turned out though.

The mesh in this picture has been painted white and has a clear coat to give it a bit of shine (plastic is black).

I will be able to offer this option in the very near future (these were made with a sample I had created), once it's available I will update the first post of the thread as well as my other lenses thread since this will be a lens option for all my frames. For now, here is a comparison shot of a fog free set next to my originals.

View attachment 649167
Remeber how I wanted a set of the old ones....forget that! I need these! can I use them on a non ASM Tjack shell? I know it says no on the first page...is there an option for a non ASM TJack shield? Still need u to make that small lens for me to match the other one too! ;) GREAT work as usual bud

TJack I'm in.. banebravo
If you can link me to your products
I'd love that ,, keep up the great work

TJack I'm in.. banebravo
If you can link me to your products
I'd love that ,, keep up the great work

Well you seem to have found this one! If you use the search bar you can find the rest, sorry, but I'm not going to post links to all my threads here in this one.
Fett 4 Real - I don't sell the pieces from this kit individually, only as a full set. Any of my other shells/frames/lenses can be ordered individually though. Once I have teh mesh ready for sale I'll be updating the threads with prices, etc.

So your lenses that are individual can still use these domed fog free lenses though?

So your lenses that are individual can still use these domed fog free lenses though?

yes, this mesh will be able to be used with any of my frames :)

It's also an awesome option for those who want frameless lenses for things like symbiote suits :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back