Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

Hey in looking to buy a kit from you if you could get back to me as soon as possible that would be great

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

Alright, so I have my hands on more of the perforated plastic as seen in post #992
attachment.php

I likely won't be ready to start making the fog free domes until after Halloween as I'm too busy at the moment but they will be available to you all very soon :)

As mentioned previously, there will be an additional cost for them because it was expensive to get this material made. I will update the cost once I start to have them available. I'll also be able to provide the mesh as an option for any of the other frames I make in the lenses thread.

IM READY! They look great though!

Thanks, very excited to FINALLY have this available.

Another update:
If you are interested in ordering a pre-assembled set, member Chaosprince is offering finishing services. You need to contact him directly about the cost. I can ship the kit directly to him for you.

As per post #1007 - just updated the first post with additional info:

Fog free mesh domes are now available! They will come shaped for you but you will need to paint them yourself (the plastic is black - painting is available for an additional cost). If you want the kit with unpainted fog free domes, the cost will be $150 + shipping. The kit will have the shell, fog free domes, magnets, frames and aluminum mesh to cover the eyeholes on the shell.

Sample of a painted dome:
Untitled-1.jpg

hi there i live in Laprairie,Quebec i whanted to know how mutch do you charge for a faceshell will hole for the eyes and holes to breathe i dont need lense, because the suit that i got i forgot to mention not to attach the lense! so they are stuck to it! i was looking something in canada to order! and not from Chiness stuff. merci

Last edited by a moderator:

pm replied

hi there i live in Laprairie,Quebec i whanted to know how mutch do you charge for a faceshell will hole for the eyes and holes to breathe i dont need lense, because the suit that i got i forgot to mention not to attach the lense! so they are stuck to it! i was looking something in canada to order! and not from Chiness stuff. merci

Last edited by a moderator:

Not sure how many of you may know Spideyfit out of California, but here's a pic of him rocking the fogless asm2 set :)

spideyfit.JPG

Another shot sent to me by Spideyfit

GetFileAttachment

Got my set of fogless lenses in the mail today. they look incredible and everything sits so perfectly tight and flush against the shell. The kit I ordered and made myself with the standard domed lenses isn't nearly as clean looking and snug. I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Tjack!

Registered just for your work (actually I'm just starting to cosplay). Heard a lot about your work, and quality of your products.
I just PM Chaosprince and waiting for his reply, but hope it'll work so I can represent your work in France :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back