ThunderCats 2011

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

batcave2812

I as well am a fan of the original, but this is just reintroducing the people these beloved animated people to a new generation......A live action movie would be way cool....

Riceball

Master Member
I just finished watching all of the 3 - 4 episodes aired so far and I'm liking what I'm seeing. It's a nice update to the original Thundercats, new & updated yet still familiar and it doesn't stray too far from its origins. But I have to wonder, why do Wiley Kit & Kat have tails when none of the other Thundercats do? Is it something they grow out of or are they some kind other race or (sub)species of cat?

jackdoud

Sr Member
But I have to wonder, why do Wiley Kit & Kat have tails when none of the other Thundercats do? Is it something they grow out of or are they some kind other race or (sub)species of cat?

In universe explanation: They grow out of it.
Actual explanation : It makes them cuter.

Both are just my opinion though.

gjustis

I'm not gonna lie...I'm pretty geeked out. The show is fab, and the toys...yikes.

AWESOMESAUCE.

(Badass lil Thundertank lurks in the background, acourse... :thumbsup )

DL 44 Blaster

Sr Member
I really enjoyed last weeks episode with the entry of Panthro into the cast. The throwback scenes between he and Grun were especially good. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's.

Wes R

Legendary Member
It actually feels like the 80s version in the way it's made. Now if other cartoon remakes of 80s stuff was this good. I'm hitting walmart saturday to see what figures are out.

Nonsonic

I have a rather decent collection of Prototypes ( Lion-O etc ) from the original series for sale if anyone is interested.

Great show, both Old and New. Being able to sit with the kids on both TV shows ( DVD ) and current is fantastic.

BoozeBeGood

Sr Member
Yeah I figured TRU would be the best bet. I was there last week and didn't see anything. Maybe I'll check tomorrow after work. More than anything, I just wanna see them in person. They look cool!

Nonsonic

Hi Guys,

Thought I would post these for the fans of the show, these are original prototypes for Lion-O and Snarf. All hand painted even the sword of omens.

Unproduced Red-Eye

Enjoy :)

Last edited: