Those Ineterested in JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

darth marcus

A my esteemed colleague to the north reminded me, thanks (you know who are are) , I am wishing to recieve contact with those interested in the products JB produces. PM me, and please, no negative commentary. (In my line of work I deal with those people enough and arrest them.) This would include unresolved issues. Marcus

I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.

I think I'm qualified to comment here because I'm responsible for introducing JB and his products here on the RPF the first time around. He used my reputation to gain the trust of customers who contacted him based on my recommendation, then he didn't deliver the product to them for years.

He's a habitual liar and cannot be trusted in mine (and many others) opinion.

I realise that you are trying to help here but I think this guy should have the balls to stand up and sort his own problems out. There's no excuse for not contacting people who are still waiting.

How many times is he going to "lose" contact details for people who have sent him money?

It's an absolute joke. Worst thing I EVER did was promote his product here.

Just trying to give you some friendly advice and hopefully help to prevent the abuse of your good nature.

Chris

I appreciate the advice, honestly. I believe in giving him a second chance. Even my contacts have been strained with him due to everyday life. I will take your advice and appreciate, sincerely, what you have said. I will try to help anyone I can with issues, and if I come to believe like you guys do, I too will follow your footsteps.

"You must do what you feel is right, of course".

However, I would point out that this is about his tenth chance, not second.

Chris

A my esteemed colleague to the north reminded me, thanks (you know who are are) , I am wishing to recieve contact with those interested in the products JB produces. PM me, and please, no negative commentary. (In my line of work I deal with those people enough and arrest them.) This would include unresolved issues. Marcus

Marcus,

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for in this thread... but I hope you're not promoting JB's products. There is another thread running right now that you've posted to:

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...0&#entry1132542

The list is a mile long for those who have had difficult transactions with JB\vaderguy. I've even posted in that thread asking for those still owed to come forward with details.

The staff received this email from JB himself on 9/26/05 (Last names removed by me)
As of this moment all but one of the outstanding orders should be shipped or on their way to their destinations. The one exception is Chris C as I had mentioned in a previous email. Please let me know if you need anything specific from me. The latest shipments include Jerry V, Mike V, Dennis J, and Mike F, Jeff C and Kevin K.

According to JB, he should be caught up on his outstanding orders. That is why we want to know if anyone else is owed.

Lonnie
RPF Staff

I know when I bought mine I did not push it here, I figured being a loud voice in the croud would push me to last on the list.
Honestly I know thats not the case now, after I started posting about my helmet and bumping the thread I actually got the helmet.

So if you are due a helmet you should post about it so you can be counted at tracked.

Good luck.

Originally posted by darth marcus@Dec 9 2005, 10:19 PM
[snapback]1132544[/snapback]​

Marcus,

I don't know if it is the way you have worded it but are you

A. Trying to promote and sell JB's props for him

or

B. Trying to help (the many) people who have been let down by JB by being some kind of middle man

Can you please clear this up.

Also is JB/Vaderguy still a member here or has he been banned for his poor business practices and this is why he needs a middle man?

He seems to have angered a large amount of people on this board so I hope you know what you are letting yourself in for Marcus.

Cheers Chris.

Actually Marcus just saw your post on the 'New members - please introduce yourself here' thread this quote answers everything.

Originally posted by darth marcus@Dec 9 2005, 05:42 PM
I look forward to communicating with other SW fans and other garrison members and will be supporting/selling  JB armor and his products, in case anyone needs anything.

I don't know quite what to think of this considering the amount of complaints about JB.

Good Luck you will probably need it.

Cheers Chris.

Wow, pretty bold statement... JB products... :rolleyes :lol

Originally posted by darth marcus@Dec 9 2005, 05:42 PM
I look forward to communicating with other SW fans and other garrison members and will be supporting/selling  JB armor and his products, in case anyone needs anything.

As one of the myriad members for whom dealing with JB was a nightmare, I have to say that it is borderline insane for anyone to consider having future transactions with him. Business ethics like his are a cancerous plague on the community.

_Mike

Originally posted by mverta@Dec 10 2005, 04:48 AM
As one of the myriad members for whom dealing with JB was a nightmare, I have to say that it is borderline insane for anyone to consider having future transactions with him.  Business ethics like his are a cancerous plague on the community.

_Mike
[snapback]1132901[/snapback]​

I will NEVER buy anything from him, whether through him directly or a middle man. I almost bought one of his ANH V2 lids, glad I didn't.

The fact that JB has put yet another middleman on the board to push his wares while at the same time he ducks away from his now huge responsibility to reimburse a number of decent members here either with money or send product in a timely fashion is IMHO an outrage...

T

I agree SithLord.

Mods, surely you can't let JB's membership remain here? As soon as you ban him, you will be able to prevent people from acting as middleman for him too won't you (at least on this forum).
I think it's important that this new middleman is not allowed to get ANY more business for JB.

It's against the CoC for someone to promote items for sale from a banned member isn't it?

Chris

This thread will be closed temporarily while the RPF Staff looks into this situation in more detail.

Any members that are still having delivery issues with JB are urged to continue reporting their specific problems in this thread:

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?...0&#entry1132542

There shouldn't be any discussion of interest-taking or sales outside of the Junkyard under any circumstances, but especially from third-parties that are also new users.

Thanks,

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back