Thor wig from Avengers

smarlinfan

Does anyone know of a good source online for a real looking Thor wig from his hair style from the Avengers? There is a junky Halloween one out there. But most Halloween wigs look really fake. I'm thinking I might have to go to an actual wig shop and ask there, with my wife helping me do the talking, ha. Because of of my Thor costume build the hardest part of it all and some what embarrassing thing to go through is going into an actual wig shop for it, ha ha. Something I'd never thought I'd do before deciding doing this costume. So looking for a good solution. :)

Thanks for any help. :)

Last edited:
Arda Wigs is my go-to, but I've also heard good things about WigIsFashion and Matchwigs (there are some other places too but I can't think of them off the top of my head!). You probably want to look for a lace front wig for the most realistic-looking hairline.

Arda Wigs is my go-to, but I've also heard good things about WigIsFashion and Matchwigs (there are some other places too but I can't think of them off the top of my head!). You probably want to look for a lace front wig for the most realistic-looking hairline.

Thanks very much for the info, and lace front for the most realistic hairline. Will check into those sites ASAP. :) Definitely trying to do this right. Because with Thor I believe that a good or bad wig can make or break the whole thing. Thanks again. :)

Thanks very much for the info, and lace front for the most realistic hairline. Will check into those sites ASAP. :) Definitely trying to do this right. Because with Thor I believe that a good or bad wig can make or break the whole thing. Thanks again. :)

I agree - I've seen some Thors with truly terrible wigs and it's all I notice about the costume! Good luck with your search. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back