Limited Run Thor Ragnarok Helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Should hopefully start pouring silicone on parts this week. I'll have the extra bar shortly (for connecting the wings) to start working on as well. Still spots available if anyone else wants one.

Manhattan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any photo updates you like to share?
With the release of the new trailer I've gotten even more stoked for this! :)

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is a pic of the main helmet and one wing. Currently working on the second wing mold and should have the back bar in hand soon to master and mold it as well.
Camera angle makes it look out of proportion, but the wing is accurately sized for the helmet.

IMG_3330.JPG

Don93

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hard to say for sure as it will depend on what projects I'm working on at the time
Ok, I have a few items coming up for sale and once the funds are received I'll be good to go for a helmet, probably need a month so hopefully one will still be available.

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok, I have a few items coming up for sale and once the funds are received I'll be good to go for a helmet, probably need a month so hopefully one will still be available.

Just message me at that time and we can see where things are at :)

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll try and get a pic posted tonight of the helmet with both wings - I'm nearly done mastering the wing bar and should be able to work on the mold this weekend. I'm away all next week so I'll be sending out emails regarding balance payments once I get back and then I can get started on casting these up!