Thor hammer - mjolnir questions

Ademus

Hi there guys still relatively new to the rpf, I'm preparing a new build, Mjorlnir the movie version, and I need some help I can't find the actual dimensions of it, s'why I thought I'd come to the masters.

thanks guys!!

Here are the specs from Sideshows website for the Thor movie version:

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Thor Hammer Prop Replica from Museum Replicas. The god of thunder's chosen weapon is the mighty hammer known as Mjolnir. Given to him by his father Odin, the hammer is said to have the power to level mountains. Using the original Marvel Studios prop, the Thor Hammer Prop Replica is expertly hand crafted from aged steel, features a wood handle, and is finished with aged, harness grade leather. This incredible replica measures 17 inches overall, the hammer head itself is approximately 8 inches long, 5 inches wide, and weighs in at an imposing 5 lbs. Includes a custom wood base that displays the hammer at the same angle it was found when first discovered on Earth. The 1:1 scale Thor Hammer Prop Replica makes an impressive addition to any collection.

Product Size:
17" H (431.8mm)
Hammer Head:
8.5" H (215.9mm) x 5.5" W (139.7mm) x 5.5" L (139.7mm)*

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back