Thor End Game Outfits (Spoilers do not open)

This may be a long shot, but are there any shots of Thor’s shoes? I’m doubtful but if there are it’d be nice to ID them. I’m seeing it again tomorrow so I’ll try and get a look

Avengers.Endgame.2019.V3.1080p.HC.HDTS.H264.AC3.Will1869.mp4_snapshot_01.09.51.373.jpg Avengers.Endgame.2019.V3.1080p.HC.HDTS.H264.AC3.Will1869.mp4_snapshot_01.09.59.054.jpg Avengers.Endgame.2019.V3.1080p.HC.HDTS.H264.AC3.Will1869.mp4_snapshot_01.10.46.814.jpg Avengers.Endgame.2019.V3.1080p.HC.HDTS.H264.AC3.Will1869.mp4_snapshot_01.28.54.052.jpg Avengers.Endgame.2019.V3.1080p.HC.HDTS.H264.AC3.Will1869.mp4_snapshot_01.28.59.913.jpg Avengers.Endgame.2019.V3.1080p.HC.HDTS.H264.AC3.Will1869.mp4_snapshot_01.29.02.347.jpg Avengers.Endgame.2019.V3.1080p.HC.HDTS.H264.AC3.Will1869.mp4_snapshot_01.30.38.878.jpg Avengers.Endgame.2019.V3.1080p.HC.HDTS.H264.AC3.Will1869.mp4_snapshot_01.31.57.278.jpg more screen grabs gents.

Hey guys, I just found this thread. After some extensive google-fu, I identified the cardigan and bought it off of the Arctic Circle website a couple weeks ago. The same site posted by warvanov This is a sister site to NorwayShop. I just wanted to warn everyone that the arctic circle site did say that it was somewhat unsecured in my web browser. I went ahead and took the risk and ordered anyways, however the information entered into the site was immediately compromised. The hacker was able to retrieve the password that I used to create an account on the website, which they attempted to blackmail me with via email. Luckily I entered a new password that I haven't used anywhere else because of my uncertainty of the site security. It's possible these websites share the same database, so be careful out there if you do order. All that said, my cardigan should come in the mail any day now and I'm super excited!

Last edited:
I don't know about the pants but the shirt it a fairly standard plain beige henley. There are a bunch of examples on Amazon.com. Most of them have brown colored buttons but this one has white buttons that are a better match for the film.

https://smile.amazon.com/FLATSEVEN-Casual-Sleeve-Henley-THL100/dp/B01MUGDO22/[/ th
I don't know about the pants but the shirt it a fairly standard plain beige henley. There are a bunch of examples on Amazon.com. Most of them have brown colored buttons but this one has white buttons that are a better match for the film.

https://smile.amazon.com/FLATSEVEN-Casual-Sleeve-Henley-THL100/dp/B01MUGDO22/
thanks!

Where is the cardigan available? I was going to go for the red robe outfit since it'd be easier to source. But I'd rather have that cardigan.

This webshop seems to be pretty decent in their selection and they ship worldwide straight from Norway! which makes it a sure thing they genuine!

Check these out here - just type in their search "SETESDAL" and you will get a bunch of options (unisex fit, black, white, grey etc.):

Arctic Circle - Norwegian jackets and sweaters, wool jumpers and hats - Norway Shop - WorldWide Delivery

Black SETESDAL Mens Cardigan - Wool Setesdal Womens Jacket by Norwegian Sweater Shop Oslo

Attachments

• Capture_setesdal.JPG
    Capture_setesdal.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 303
I just picked up this sweater from someone on OfferUp. It's not an exact match but it's very very close. The only difference from what I can tell is that the XOXO pattern across the chest is a bit different, somewhat less detailed, but otherwise it's a very good match. It even has the pattern extended halfway down the sleeve like the one in the film, so I'm very happy with it. Plus, it was $50 instead of $335, which makes the inaccuracy pretty easy to swallow.

For anyone else looking for a sweater like this, from what I've gathered the pattern is called a "setesdal" sweater. Arctic Circle is a company that makes what seems to be the most accurate version, which was discussed earlier in this thread, and was perhaps the actual sweater used in the film. (It'll be easier to compare once we have the 4K blu-ray release to scrutinize.) Dale of Norway is another popular version, which was also linked earlier, but it has some differences including the pattern missing from the upper arms in particular. The version that I bought is from Norwool, and I've also seen sweaters from other brands and even some with no name on them at all.

There are several listed on ebay currently from $50-200, plus a few more at the retail price I mentioned above of $335. You might also have luck on OfferUp, PoshMark, or other sites. Most of them are size S-L, which are much too small for me personally. I've had the best luck searching for "Norway Sweater" or "Norwegian Sweater" and taking the time to scroll through the results. Pay attention because I have seen several sweaters listed that use the stock photo of this sweater to advertise a sweater of a different style, such as similar sweaters in blue or red. Click through and make sure the photos match what you're looking for. The pullover version is also very common, but you obviously probably want the cardigan/jacket version.

One other thing to note in particular is that every version of this sweater that I've seen is listed as "Unisex" with just one set of sizes listed, so I wouldn't worry about making sure to find a men's version, nor would I avoid one listed as a woman's sweater, because my guess is that they're all the same (within the same brand, at least).

84ff7bc1ab5e437391af9fe0d1f99254.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back