Deprecated This thread is canceled.

Portumac

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I regret to inform you that due to a not disclosed information about the origin of the sculpt of Grogu I can't participate to offer AND SELL Grogu, if the Grogu's sculpt is from another artist and without his permission. I was supporting the work of fellow prop maker Julio Montagut without knowing that the sculpt itself was from another well known artist. I apologize for the inconvenience. I know you all fell in love with the little green guy but is not ethical. I do give credit to Julio Montagut for his amazing animatronics work and design, but he didn't do the beautiful sculpt of Grogu, and I just can't support and sponsor this project.

Sincerely,

Manny Romero.

Last edited:
This is just pure magic.
Please add me to your 1st run, or 2nd run if 1st is already full.
I'm getting married later in the year this will be the perfect wedding present for my wife.

Amazing work guys.

This is amazing. Wonderful work. I also just watched your work on tested. Please also add me to your first run list. Thanks in advance.

I’m creating an interest thread for a life-size fully animatronic Remote Controlled GROGU from the Mandalorian Series. This state of the art, all platinum silicone rubber prop character was designed by fellow Spanish friend prop maker Julio Montagut, which includes his own software and programing of so many different commands that brings this little green fellow to life. I’m involved in this complex prop project that will turn the heads of many Star Wars fans. A handful of these were made, final prototypes, and we wanted to offer GROGU here exclusively in the RPF and offer a run if at least 25 members sign up for one. This is a project that is already done, but to produce something like this is only possible in quantities of 25 or more in order to bring costs down. More videos and photos will be added to the thread. Each GROGU will come with a custom made Carbonite Case (prototype shown). A screen accurate cradle will be made too.
I'd be interested just give me a price so I can see if I can offered one?

I love him! I'm interested, but need to know if I can afford him. Or is this one of those cases where if you have to ask, you can't afford it?

I love him! I'm interested, but need to know if I can afford him. Or is this one of those cases where if you have to ask, you can't afford it?
Would be cool if there was a low fi version for the ppl on a budget something that blinks and opens its mouth and ears up and down. And the rest a plush toy there decently a market for this type of thing.

I’m creating an interest thread for a life-size fully animatronic Remote Controlled GROGU from the Mandalorian Series. This state of the art, all platinum silicone rubber prop character was designed by fellow Spanish friend prop maker Julio Montagut, which includes his own software and programing of so many different commands that brings this little green fellow to life. I’m involved in this complex prop project that will turn the heads of many Star Wars fans. A handful of these were made, final prototypes, and we wanted to offer GROGU here exclusively in the RPF and offer a run if at least 25 members sign up for one. This is a project that is already done, but to produce something like this is only possible in quantities of 25 or more in order to bring costs down. More videos and photos will be added to the thread. Each GROGU will come with a custom made Carbonite Case (prototype shown). A screen accurate cradle will be made too.
Please add me to your list

hello.

congratulations on a beautifully executed project and good luck with the next steps towards bringing a few more grogus into the world.

i too am a little hesitant to make a commitment you can count on because the life and charm you have imbued this wonderful character with is astonishing and absolutely priceless, but if i cam afford your asking price then i would love a spot on your waiting list.

please let us know as and when you're ready to share more information and pencil me in in very keen CAPS.

best regards

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back