The X-Tacles - My new project

TxBabyHuey

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's been a minute since I tackled a project. Most of my money lately has gone towards bikes and in a week I will have a little project cash.

So after Rebel Scums Prop Party I was inspired to do something completely new.

I want to do something that is funny, obscure, and something that no one has done before.

So if you remember a show called Frisky Dingo there are some minions called the X-tacles.

They are a band of lackies that are basically ridiculous stormtroopers.

Here are a few pictures.

Xtacles.jpg

Xtacle_Run_Cycle.gif

XTACLES+02.jpg

xtaclesarticle2.jpg

I like this project because it seems like a challenge to make a real life object of something from a cartoon. I am larger than the average human, so I will sort of be using my body for scale. I figure as long as I do the right proportions that it will look pretty good.

I have to model it in 3d first and then I will pelt the model in order to get the schematics. I only plan on doing from the waist up.

My brother thought it would be funny to hook up a system to play a few quotes.

I am starting the 3d model this week and will be depending on some advice from people to help me with some errors along the way.

Let the Booshing begin.

have you done this?? i've been super interested ever since i saw someone do awesomeX recently! are you going to do Ronnie?? haha!

I don't see how you can do it without ROBOT PANTS!

My prop idea is a little less ambitious. I'll give you a hint: MASTER CYLINDER! ;)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back