The Winter Soldier - Costume Research Thread

Hey guys,

Anyone know where to get a very accurate glove and the wig from ? Only post on a wig I could see the link wouldn't work.

Cheers guys

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Wondersquid. That's awesome I'm keen for one for sure. PM sent

Hey guys,

Anyone know where to get a very accurate glove and the wig from ? Only post on a wig I could see the link wouldn't work.

Cheers guys

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Wondersquid. That's awesome I'm keen for one for sure. PM sent

do you need gloves with the silver on the fingers or do you just need the glove without? the gloves i bought dont come with the silver finger tip inserts but the glove itself looks pretty legit

without ive got a lady doing me a quote for the glove she makes awesome gear so I'm good for the glove now. Now to find a good wig haha been goin through so many wig websites really hard to tell if they will be good but lol. and spendin 120 bucks ish on one would hate it if it was no good as I wont be wearing it for anything else haha

Hey guys I am chasing all the knives for the costume. I have seen some really nice resin cast ones people have done on here. Is anyone doing commissions.

I'm here. Just finishing up my cosplay. Have to get some good pics though
7bb75b76bdcb3e5abc48a26ad71ad837.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey winter dumpling there is a seller on Etsy called Wulfgar weapons they are doing the Gerber yari II tanto and it looks good but just need to re paint it. They may be able to do it balck for you. But there is no holder for them ect... just the knife. I am also searching for these but I need the holder :) hope this helps in any way. You may have the holder so I thought id let you know. :)

I ended up making my own from craft foam
tumblr_ottachCka71wsexyvo1_540.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

there not amazing but they turned out pretty well (there not painted, I was thinking of doing them with plastidip)

Hey guys, so Marvel held an exhibition in Brisbane with all of the screen used costumes and props and heres a few pictures i took of the winter soldier. i paid special attention to the arm but i wasn't intending on doing research when i took them or i would have taken a picture of every part of his costume sorry. Hopefully this helps.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back