The Walking Dead - Season 6 Discussion

i just loved how Rick looked at Morgan when Morgan explained the returning story. Rick's eyes wide open: whaaaaaat the feck you just said?

Run Roh

12800271_1522890544684243_4026333367865081552_n.png.jpg

Why do I keep returning to this show? They are gonna end on a cliffhanger that's just gonna **** me off. Lol!

Yep, this is going to end with Negan just showing up and before he actually kills anyone.

Absolutely. Any thinking otherwise is just fooling themselves.

I will further this idea one step further and say they will make us think Lucille will meet one person, but she will meet a different person in Season 7.

Then the first episode of next season will be Negan talking a bunch, killing someone at the end, followed by all hell breaking loose, and then half a season of everyone else walking back to Alexandria.

And people give the LOTR films grief...

Oh man, you nailed it.

Why would they leave the compound? When are they ever going to learn? The majority deserve to die due to their stupidity! Daryl is definitely a dead man.
Exactly. Hard to believe most of these folks survived and participated in the destruction of Woodbury and Terminus...
I would have a lot more respect for AMC and that twerp Gimple if they killed off everyone who left the compound. Start next season from scratch with Carl calling the shots.

actually, and this is just speculation..............

the show will end on a cliff hanger, but the infamous scene all are expecting will occur before it. i believe it will, it must... noway they'd keep that under wraps until S7. the eenie, meenie, minnie.... don't think it's going to go down like you think it will. i think he'll begin it as if to offer up hope to those on their knees (and the viewers)....... then just simply decide who he wants to take out.

A lot of people are saying they won't kill of Daryl. I say if they want to shake things up they will. The original cast hasn't lost anyone for a long time.

I doubt that Daryl will die. AMC is doing a show with Norman Reedus about motorcycles and the culture. 6 shows I believe. How would you promote this show if you were AMC, Norman Reedus of the Walking Dead OR Norman Reedus, FORMERLY of the Walking Dead?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back