The Ultimate Luke ANH Graflex Research & Discussion Thread

I wish this info had been discussed back pre 2010 days as I know I've had a couple of the stamped side bars come through and
wound up replacing them with blanks at the customers request :rolleyes: I don't remember who but I know I've seen at least two.

I do believe one of them I actually replaced the whole clamp so one of them is out there somewhere...
I want to say NewZeland but I can't remember exactly.

Of course look how long it took to find the double rivet D-Ring so they are always some sort of work in process it seems

Starkiller and I took a road trip Sunday, we got to ask this guy a few questions…
B1E74D80-70E3-4DD7-BAD0-ADCA128FAF7A.jpeg

So an RAF flex just went on eBay and two telegraphs are listed right now! Weird but good time for rarities in the hobby! I missed the RAF by *that* much, such is life! I'm guessing someone on here probably managed to grab it!

So an RAF flex just went on eBay and two telegraphs are listed right now! Weird but good time for rarities in the hobby! I missed the RAF by *that* much, such is life! I'm guessing someone on here probably managed to grab it!
The one on ebay was highly suspicious for several reasons. Others more knowledgeable than me agree the side bar stamping was not original nor were several of the details consistent with an RAF. Sounds like you may have actually dodged it and whoever did get it may not be getting what they think.

Well I stand corrected ... according to schrodinger555 ... those Folmers are not quite screen-accurate ... yet still have the New York stamping :)

Chaïm

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back