The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sym-Cha

Master Member
It's funny how most of you still need the booster to be your last part, whilest for me it was the very first vintage part I happily received of the OB1 ANH lightsaber, thanks to franz bolo . . . next to purchasing Exactra bubblestrips on ebay, G R A F L E X flashguns and an MPP . . . those were the days. That said if opportunity should arise a female Balance Pipe is still on my X-mas shopping list, eventhough my converted male BP will suffice my build ... and perhaps another symmetric grenade. Next season, before the harvest, I hope to be done collecting and assembling :wacko

Chaïm

juajn7fernandez

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I believe I was fortunate enough to grab the last booster available from that bunch. ( Thanks franz bolo )

Today I received my custom display case and I am completely over the moon with the pieces for my display.

Oh and thanks for all the kind comments you guys!

IMG_3982.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Panaflex

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

franz bolo

Sr Member
Thanks. I made it up as I went. I have to make another for my replica but that's probably it. The threading is for a 1/4 20 rod. Not sure what any of the other adapters are.