The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

To be perfectly honest I’ve been on all t auction sites that I’ve been told to watch. Watched them since I started this journey over 1 year ago..

Didn’t find a single piece on the auction sites, everything I got was sourced from members here

So don’t get discouraged when hunting those sites and not finding anything
I've found a few 80s handwheels on Ebay, and usually buy them to be honest, because they're *almost* accurate. So there's a little bit of satisfaction to be had.

I just live in hope that someone might post a pair of accurate ones on there one day, not knowing what they are, as I can't afford the going rate right now.

Same with the Hales. I check all the militaria sites quite regularly, but they get snapped up so quick. I'll never afford one from someone who knows what it is, but maybe one day, I'll spot one in the corner of an antiques shop! :D

I've been on the hunt for real Obi parts for two years now, and not a single part!

I've found a few 80s handwheels on Ebay, and usually buy them to be honest, because they're *almost* accurate. So there's a little bit of satisfaction to be had.

I just live in hope that someone might post a pair of accurate ones on there one day, not knowing what they are, as I can't afford the going rate right now.

Same with the Hales. I check all the militaria sites quite regularly, but they get snapped up so quick. I'll never afford one from someone who knows what it is, but maybe one day, I'll spot one in the corner of an antiques shop! :D

I've been on the hunt for real Obi parts for two years now, and not a single part!
Honestly I have been checking everywhere rummage sales, craigs list junk shops. Hell if I stay in an older hotel and find them Ill make an offer or steel them.....bawhahahahaha

ebay pic

Attachments

• starlites.jpg
    starlites.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 129

chazzychaz and DaveP,
Search “Obi Wan Kenobi lightsaber pommel” on the eBay UK site, and there are currently three, accurate AS handwheels for sale.

Last edited:
I'm a noob

Nothing wrong with being a noob. We have all been there. Like Halliwax said, we're all here to help. Hopefully we were in time to save you money.
Believe me, by the time you're done with this, you'll be very knowledgeable in bathroom fixtures... more than you thought you ever wanted to be, for sure :lol:
As has been said so many times, by almost everyone here on the RPF, the hunt continues. Enjoy the hunt.

Oh its ok go ahead and snicker... I laugh at myself all the time. I middle aged and yet still impetuous. I appreciate all the kind words and enthusiasm.

There are more on there. These are listed incorrectly also, maybe trying to get more money by falsely listing them. Millennia is the more modern style with the star drive insert. Starlite was an older category with square drive.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back