The Rocketeer Bluray quality?

GF

Sr Member
Anyone owns a copy of the Blu ray? the DVD looked awefull would love to get the Bluray version.

GFollano

Yes, and the quality is a million times better than the DVD. It's a completely new transfer from what I can tell, and it looks fantastic. My only complaint is that the Blu-ray came with barely any special features at all! Still though, the picture and audio quality is amazing, and it's definitely worth picking up.

Yes, and the quality is a million times better than the DVD. It's a completely new transfer from what I can tell, and it looks fantastic. My only complaint is that the Blu-ray came with barely any special features at all! Still though, the picture and audio quality is amazing, and it's definitely worth picking up.

Awesome will definetely pick it up then.

Thank you!

GFollano

I bought it they day it came out, and I am impressed at the quality. I completely recommend picking this up.

Although I too was disappointed with the special features, or lack there of. All you get is the same crappy trailer as before.

I still need to get the bluray. The lack of special features was a major buzzkill. Especially since Disney could have hit this out of the park.

Late to the party on this one, but I just (finally) picked up my copy of The Rocketeer on Blu Ray. I am absolutely stunned and amazed by the quality of the film. Extremely crisp and clean.

Even the quality of the menu despite its lack of extras is really well done.

I'm sad and ashamed I waited this long for my copy, but extremely pleased I finally got it. It's almost like watching it again for the first time.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back