The Red Hood

uploadfromtaptalk1396960524493.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396960540453.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396960559645.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396960572503.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396960593403.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever tried to make the original red good dome mask from the killing joke? I'd love to make it, but can't work out how you'd see out of it without seeing the eyes from the outside.

This is the one I saw before....dunno if anyone else as seen any others? I wonder how he can see....

I don't know how a person could see out of this helmet, but one could make an inverted periscope system and look under the edge of the helmet, potential...
I think the lack of hearing and one's own voice echoing inside would be annoying.

View attachment 309127

That's that's very cool.
I don't know how a person could see out of this helmet, but one could make an inverted periscope system and look under the edge of the helmet, potential...
I think the lack of hearing and one's own voice echoing inside would be annoying.

Not a bad idea, and answers a question I've wondered for a while, thanks.

Hey, if you use it, post the process and results! If I had the time, I'd play with it myself, but I'm a bit busy with other things. Have at it, folks!

Thanks SuperSkeptik. I'm very happy with how the costume turned out. I got to go to a few events with the league of superheroes here in Ottawa and it was a blast. Happy I got approuved

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back