The Red Hood

uploadfromtaptalk1394942418544.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394942429293.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394942440355.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394942451721.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It's looking pretty great! A few questions: for the foam armor, how did you attach it to the shirt? Does it de-attach, or is that shirt going to have to be febreezed clean from now on? If it's at all possible to get the foam template you used, I'd be extremely grateful! Also, love the mesh for the eyes. Did you just use white mesh or...? Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Yeah, the foam piece was hot glued to the shirt. I think next time I might try to figure something different. For the eye I did use mesh but ended up painting it white with acrylic paint then added black around the eyes. I unfortunetly don't have the file anymore for the chest piece....They kinda wiped my whole computer cleaned at work. But it might be on a usb drive. I'll check today

Wow, thanks! I appreciate it. And I love the turtleneck type of deal you did to cover the neck. Really helps add to the covered character of the Red Hood. Did you sew that onto the shirt or just tuck it under?

Ooops nevermind I just saw the answer to my question a few post up........I do have the same request for the foam chest piece pattern....looks great!

Wow, thanks! I appreciate it. And I love the turtleneck type of deal you did to cover the neck. Really helps add to the covered character of the Red Hood. Did you sew that onto the shirt or just tuck it under?

I actually just cutout the piece and hot glued it together then turned it inside out. I just tuck it underneath the tshirt

Ooops nevermind I just saw the answer to my question a few post up........I do have the same request for the foam chest piece pattern....looks great!

Still searching for the Cad file at work. If I do find it I will for sure post the .pdf in here for free

Thank you, just finished cutting putting together a Megaman helmet ...next week its finish that and start a Red Hood helmet all pep file.......whew

So I finally checked my usb at work...no pdf or cad but I did find a print screen image of my template. I'll post it tomorrow so eveyone can use at their own licking

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back