The Red Hood

uploadfromtaptalk1395799134996.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

This is my inspiration for the shoes I made. When I saw this picture i fell in love with the shoes and the look...I just had to create them for my costume...

1982106_10153976394170634_1012673349_n.jpg10015647_10153976394350634_321241124_n.jpg1379724_10153976393945634_807250252_n.jpg FYI this is me still. Different account cause damn tapatalk wont work ... Anyways. So this is my costume all DONE. Well except the belt. I need to find something to attach it from the back. Leave your comments peeps :)

nicely done sir!! I've been wanting to start my own red hood for a while and I think this thread is going to be a big influence

So today when login into my facebook page I notice I had 1 message and 20 notifications! I was confused ... Well just recently I applied to the League of superheroes of Ottawa with this cosplay. Well, you guessed it, I was approved as a official member of the league. I have a photoshoot to go to next week and I got to see what events I wanna go to this year :)

- - - Updated - - -

nicely done sir!! I've been wanting to start my own red hood for a while and I think this thread is going to be a big influence

Can't wait to see what you will come up with for a Red Hood costume. Love to see all the different variations on here :). Good luck on making the costume and don't hesitate if you have any questions.

Here's a picture of me at the League of Superheroes photoshoot ! Upcoming action shots in next week or so....stay tuned

View attachment 303659View attachment 303660View attachment 303661 FYI this is me still. Different account cause damn tapatalk wont work ... Anyways. So this is my costume all DONE. Well except the belt. I need to find something to attach it from the back. Leave your comments peeps :)

Nothing inspires fear like an image of the Red Hood hefting a crowbar, while surrounded by a pink plastic shopping cart, pink stroller, and pink table and chair set. Sinister.
:D
I've got two little girls under 6. I know what you're living.

Lol... That made me laugh. Yeah, nothing beats like watching Princess And Frog over and over and over....lol

This looks amazing! I really hope to see you at ComicCon next month. :)

Did you use a template for your helmet or free-hand it? I love the way it turned out.

You still gonna be green arrow or do you have a new costume

I have a few new costumes in the works - my Green Arrow costume needs some repair work before it'll be ready to wear again (the mask and boxing glove arrow got damaged in storage). Right now, I'm working on a dress inspired by the Batman Returns Catwoman, a TF2 Sniper for a group with some friends, and a pin-up/bombshell Magneto (but it doesn't look like that one will be done in time, so I'll probably wear Wolverine instead).

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back