The RED 5 Pictures Debacle - THE TRUTH AT LAST

xwing-hot-dog.jpg

now move along. Just to let those who are first reading this know. The whole "why can't we just get along attitude" won't work in this case. I'm not involved, but I will give warning to those who aren't involved to not get involved. This argument even after being dredged up after a period of calmness is getting heated again. There are a lot of facts involved and quite a bit of history...

but if you don't know what's going on. Here's the moral of the story: Don't betray people's trust here on the board (not even one person) cuz it'll come back and bite you in the ass.

I'll bet I'm the only guy that feels sorry for Kurt. He hasn't learned life lessons I did when I was in my teens. Money doesn't buy respect, it must be earned by one's actions.

If you commission a model then boast about it, it rubs people the wrong way. If your ego demands you act like your god's gift to the hobby, but your not building anything, how does that look?

Hey wait that's not accurate-
xwing-hot-dog.jpg

There should be 4 hot dogs on that x-wing.
Damn, hungry photographers. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back