the plasma cutter from dead space

igna845

hello people i was playing dead space 2 and i tought that the plasma cutter is really cool, so looking i found the pepakura model. if anyone want is here it is: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service i dont remember where i get the file so credits to anyone who make it, i have a few parts finished but i cant find the usb cable of my cellphone so no pictures yet lol. but here are a few takes of the model in pepakura viewer:

wwwww.jpg

asdasd.jpg

wwwww.jpg

Re: the plasma cutter from dead space UPDATE

hi people, i finally found the usb so here are the pictures ( sorry for the bad quality) :

moto_1039.jpg

moto_1038.jpg

moto_1035.jpg

moto_1034.jpg

moto_1032.jpg

Maybe you're wondering, what the hell is that yellow thing? well is a glue that i found in my house:
moto_1040.jpg

its a mess to work with it but is great
moto_1041.jpg

Coooooooool!

Are you going to resin, fiberglass or bondo it? I always wanted to try this paper building stuff, but I'm a old bunny. Learned with cardboard and hot glue :lol

Coooooooool!

Are you going to resin, fiberglass or bondo it? I always wanted to try this paper building stuff, but I'm a old bunny. Learned with cardboard and hot glue :lol

first i need to put some leds then im going to resin and bondo it. im not going to use fiberglass because the pistol has tricky edges and it will need a lot of bondo to smooth it

UPDATE:
Hi everyone sorry i haven't post anything in a while, i been busy with a lot of things. But yesterday i started again and here is what i got:

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

sorry for the bad quality lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back