the plasma cutter from dead space

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

igna845

hello people i was playing dead space 2 and i tought that the plasma cutter is really cool, so looking i found the pepakura model. if anyone want is here it is: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service i dont remember where i get the file so credits to anyone who make it, i have a few parts finished but i cant find the usb cable of my cellphone so no pictures yet lol. but here are a few takes of the model in pepakura viewer:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Felgacarb

That's a really nice build!

Can you rotate the emitter 90 degrees? (I always used it that way...)

igna845

Re: the plasma cutter from dead space UPDATE

hi people, i finally found the usb so here are the pictures ( sorry for the bad quality) :

Maybe you're wondering, what the hell is that yellow thing? well is a glue that i found in my house:

its a mess to work with it but is great

Jonny B

Coooooooool!

Are you going to resin, fiberglass or bondo it? I always wanted to try this paper building stuff, but I'm a old bunny. Learned with cardboard and hot glue :lol

igna845

Coooooooool!

Are you going to resin, fiberglass or bondo it? I always wanted to try this paper building stuff, but I'm a old bunny. Learned with cardboard and hot glue :lol
first i need to put some leds then im going to resin and bondo it. im not going to use fiberglass because the pistol has tricky edges and it will need a lot of bondo to smooth it

theP13RC3

I'm really glad to see something this good from dead space. It's been a while! I absolutely can't wait to see it finished!

igna845

UPDATE:
Hi everyone sorry i haven't post anything in a while, i been busy with a lot of things. But yesterday i started again and here is what i got:

sorry for the bad quality lol