The Omen: Daggers of Megiddo (new pics pg.8)

oldzey

Sr Member
Well, the care package from the Thorn Museum arrived today...

Outstanding job, ob1al - I've wanted one of these daggers for 30 years and the quality of your workmanship is just superb!

Regards,
oldzey

Last edited:

ob1al

Sr Member
I'm somewhat tongue-tied, but suffice to say a new Fox TV show is coming later this year and it's going to be amazing for any fans of the franchise.

:)

ob1al

Sr Member
No worries.

Also, public SHOUT OUT to my homeboy CYBERMAN for his invaluable help in this project. Cheers bro!

dirtyharriet

I had a set of pewter ones years ago that were ok. I sure hope these have better detail and have steel blades. The pewter ones bent so easily it was ridiculous. I look forward to seeing the final result on this project. If they turn out great... I hope you do a run of them.

ob1al

Sr Member
Hand forged steel blades, yup.

I finished the hero set of 7 this evening. Ironic prop to be working on at Easter....

No particular plans to do a run though.

ob1al

Sr Member
Here's a screen cap from 'The Final Conflict' and my latest (and I hope, best to date) set - a burning the candle at both ends, week plus of work.

image.jpg

11130205_10206354170030353_100082853603798234_n.jpg

View attachment 460695

Last edited:

Odin82

I wouldn't ask that much!

A new liver, maybe. ;)

Deal! :D I'm Irish... mine is no good to me at this stage. You can have it :D

By any chance could you inform me of the price the set was, and also the price of the singles? It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.