The Omen: Daggers of Megiddo (new pics pg.8)

Well, the care package from the Thorn Museum arrived today...

Outstanding job, ob1al - I've wanted one of these daggers for 30 years and the quality of your workmanship is just superb!

Regards,
oldzey

Last edited:
I'm somewhat tongue-tied, but suffice to say a new Fox TV show is coming later this year and it's going to be amazing for any fans of the franchise.

:)

No worries.

Also, public SHOUT OUT to my homeboy CYBERMAN for his invaluable help in this project. Cheers bro!

I had a set of pewter ones years ago that were ok. I sure hope these have better detail and have steel blades. The pewter ones bent so easily it was ridiculous. I look forward to seeing the final result on this project. If they turn out great... I hope you do a run of them.

Hand forged steel blades, yup.

I finished the hero set of 7 this evening. Ironic prop to be working on at Easter....

No particular plans to do a run though.

Here's a screen cap from 'The Final Conflict' and my latest (and I hope, best to date) set - a burning the candle at both ends, week plus of work.

image.jpg

11130205_10206354170030353_100082853603798234_n.jpg

View attachment 460695

Last edited:
I wouldn't ask that much!

A new liver, maybe. ;)

Deal! :D I'm Irish... mine is no good to me at this stage. You can have it :D

By any chance could you inform me of the price the set was, and also the price of the singles? It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back