The Ninja - Star Wars Vintage Parts Hunting & Props - UPDATE - Vintage Junex Sabrina 23 Carpet Sweeper

Back to the Future Delorean Remote - Vintage FUTABA PCM FP-T8SGA-P Radio Transmitter

I have a little non Star Wars prop here, a few weeks back Dustin newmagrathea mentioned it would be cool to build the Back to the Future Delorean Remote so I went hunting for a FUTABA PCM FP-T8SGA-P Radio Transmitter and was able to pick up two accurate versions, which I gifted one of the units to Dustin for all his help with my props & holding my hunted items, the other unit I plan to sell, Dustin did a cool unboxing video.

3.jpg

3.jpg

Back to the Future Delorean Remote - Vintage FUTABA PCM FP-T8SGA-P Radio Transmitter

I have a little non Star Wars prop here, a few weeks back Dustin newmagrathea mentioned it would be cool to build the Back to the Future Delorean Remote so I went hunting for a FUTABA PCM FP-T8SGA-P Radio Transmitter and was able to pick up two accurate versions, which I gifted one of the units to Dustin for all his help with my props & holding my hunted items, the other unit I plan to sell, Dustin did a cool unboxing video.

View attachment 1554187

View attachment 1554187

Very cool!

Right about 3:26 you operate a switch on the left side. It makes a grinding sound that sounds just like the sound effect when Doc uses the left primary joystick!

The BIG clean up...

Dustin newmagrathea recently posted the clean up video of the extra FUTABA PCM FP-T8SGA-P Radio Transmitter, I have this one listed for sale in the Junk Yard.

Vintage ESB Wampa Cave Stunt Saber (All Vintage Parts)

I've been collecting these vintage parts for sometime with the build long over-due and with Dustin newmagrathea under the pump with his work, I reached out to Scott scottjua who we all know does amazing detailed prop builds to build the vintage Wampa Cave Saber, which looks amazing along with Scott's professional photos, I need to give shout-outs to the following people who helped along this journey;

Scott scottjua
Troy Seneca
Dustin newmagrathea

Wampa Cave Graflex Parts:
Vintage Folmer New York 3-Cell Flash (Wampa Cave Stamping)
Vintage Graflex Red Buttons
Vintage OTIS Card (Cut by Troy Seneca)
Vintage Mylar Tape
Vintage SaberFreak T-Track (Cut & Milled by Troy Seneca)
Vintage Exactra Screws
Vintage Kobold Clip
Vintage ESB Pop Rivets
Vintage ESB D-Ring

1132.jpg

1133.jpg

1134.jpg

1132.jpg1133.jpg1134.jpg

Vintage ANH Obi Saber (All Vintage Parts)

As I have previously posted, it's been a journey as with most people who go from I could never own a vintage Obi to OMG I can't believe I have achieved this grail prop, sometime back Dustin newmagrathea completed the build but we were not happy with the BP Cone, so I was able to arrange with Seth Jediseth to machine a BP Cone with Double O-Ring and with Dustin under the pump with his work, I reached out to Scott scottjua who we all know does amazing detailed Obi Saber builds to tweak & make some minor adjustments.

I have put together a list of vintage parts and where I obtained them along with a list of people I need to give shout-outs to who helped along the way;

Dustin newmagrathea - Build Commission
Scott scottjua - Drilled Handwheel, Hales MOD + final tweaks & minor adjustments to the build.
Markus OdiWan72 - Hunted Browning Booster
Troy Seneca - Transistor MOD (TWICE lol!!) & Bubble Strip MOD
Seth Jediseth - BP Cone Double O-Ring

Obi Parts:
Vintage RR Balance Pipe - Purchased from 5th Derwent Engine found by Diego Silvestri
Vintage Hales - Hunted Military Collector
Vintage Folmer Clamp - Hunted Folmer 3-Cell - eBay
Vintage Bubble Strip - Hunted Exactra 19 Calculator - eBay
Vintage ME Transistors - Purchased from David Edraven99
Vintage Washers - Purchased from schrodinger555
Vintage Booster - Purchased from Markus OdiWan72
Vintage AS Handwheel - Hunted Sink Tap Set - eBay
Vintage D-Ring - Hunted from vintage Camera Bag - eBay

Hardware:
BP Cone with Double O-Rings machined by Seth Jediseth
Solid Spacer & Rod Romans Empire
Coach Bolt & Adapter purchased by Dustin newmagrathea local Hardware Store

1135.jpg

1136.jpg

1137.jpg

1138.jpg

1135.jpg1136.jpg1137.jpg1138.jpg1139.jpg1140.jpg1141.jpg1142.jpg

Vintage Hales No3 MK1

I hunted these two vintage Hales No3 MK1 one with Thick Cubes & the other with Thin Cubes (Drill Hales) both Bodies were stripped & reblued by Scott scottjua both are complete apart from NO Safety Pin and are in nice used vintage condition, both are going in the Junk Yard and would make nice parts for a vintage Obi build or side displays.

Also thanks to Dustin newmagrathea for doing the configurations & photos.

Vintage Hales No3 MK1 Thick Cubes:

1.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Vintage Hales No3 MK1 Thin Cubes (Drill Hales):

1.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Hunting Box from Germany

Huge day today, I received a Hunting Box from my good buddy Markus OdiWan72 in Germany he has been holding these items for me until we had enough cool items to ship, big thanks buddy these will make an awesome addition to my collection :D

1146.jpg

1146.jpg

Items:
1x Vintage Kaiser Camera Pistol Grip Mount
3x Vintage Tasco Hand Telescopes
1x Vintage Mitchell Sweep Arm
1x Vintage Rotring Sec-O-Mat Isograph Set
1x Vintage Powder Flask

Vintage Kaiser Camera Pistol Grip Mount:

1147.jpg

1148.jpg

1147.jpg1148.jpg1148-1.jpg1148-2.jpg

Vintage Tasco Hand Telescopes:

Update I have been advised that these Tasco Telescopes are no longer considered accurate so its back to hunting.

1149.jpg

1149.jpg

Vintage Mitchell Sweep Arm:

1150.jpg

1150.jpg

Vintage Rotring Sec-O-Mat Isograph Set:

1151.jpg

1151.jpg

Vintage Powder Flask:

1152.jpg

1152.jpg1153.jpg1154.jpg1155.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back