The New Skins (P1 Suit) Pic Heavy

moki34

Hello again everyone; in reference to my earlier post about my new mask; here is the rest of my suit. I just got this a few days back and even today I am still really excited about it all since this is my first suit. The trophy necklace came with the skins, the feet are from seacreature here on the lair; they are a work in progress. After I received my feet I've trimmed them and started the paint up; mainly just the claws. I added grey to the grooves in the nails to give them some depth and to make them look a bit dirty; since I have never airbrushed before I am hand painting them until I buy an airbrush kit to finish them off. Through some trial and error it'll take a few tries to get it right but I'm sure after awhile I'll get it down packed. I'm really looking forward to piecing this all together and finishing it; hopefully I'll be able to attend the next Comicon and meet some of my fellow Lair members there :)
196cbb2d.jpg.gif

0facd51d.jpg.gif

6b4ccc8d.jpg.gif

bdea6af0.jpg.gif

bd6f1d60.jpg.gif

ea1fda72.jpg.gif

cc1ec00d.jpg.gif

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:27216]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:27074] [sharedmedia=core:attachments:27073]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:27072] [sharedmedia=core:attachments:27071]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:27070] [sharedmedia=core:attachments:27069]

This is what I am working with right now. I am getting an airbrush kit, latex, and latex paints today. I plan on painting the hands up, and customizing the mask to match the color tone of the skin. I am going to make armor using pepakura and see if I have any luck making a custom bio helmet for it. I have seen a way to make feet and dreads so I am going to give that a shot as well. I have never done anything this big before, but I am excited to see how it turns out. In all honesty, airbrushing and messing with latex is all new to me. I just load bombs for a living, not make costumes lol.

Sweet! Can't wait to see the finished product. I see you are a weapons crew member; I was a crewchief years ago on the F-16. Glad to meet ya!

Oh wow, thats cool! Yeah I work on the drones out in Vegas now. I was B1 backshop for 6 years prior. Its nice to meet you. Good to see some fellow maintenance guys here in the lair. I actually just got back from Kandahar Afghanistan last month.

Wow, the middle east; I was there back in 1996. Not fun but it was an experience that'll last a life time. Well, good luck on your build bud; hope to chat with ya more sometime.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back