Limited Run The Neverending Story (blank) Book and Auryn by Magnoli Props

Might be interested in a book, but I just ordered an amulet a few weeks back I'm afraid. Is the book going to be screen accurate size? As I recall, it's pretty large.

Indy Magnoli I think maybe this is what I was referring to. The screenshot on the right seems to have smaller, more detailed scales and more space between some of the "wrappings" than the image on the left, which seems more "compact" and with less detail.
1629417088021.png

I agree that the movie still on the right seems identical to the pendant version. I think I was originally comparing the pendant to the image on the left which is supposedly the prop book. Maybe there were multiple prop books that had a less detailed emblem??

For example, just count the number of scales on this section alone.
1629417783108.png

Last edited:
Might be interested in a book, but I just ordered an amulet a few weeks back I'm afraid. Is the book going to be screen accurate size? As I recall, it's pretty large.
Yes, it'll be the right size and no... it's not as large as people previously thought. We've done a ton of research and measurements... and determined the paper is actually A3 signatures folded in half to make an A4 sized book (with the leather covers extending past the paper, so making the book a bit bigger overall than an A4 sheet).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back