Unlimited Run The Nazi crate - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Hello, could you please put me on the list for the 1:4....thanks. I hope the back is feeling better. Don't slow down too much, someone may be chasing you;)

Upgrading works ... crates in scale 1: 4 ... beautiful large!

IMG143.jpg

Just received this today. Excellent work. All the small details are there, even at this scale. Your research on the prop was very thorough.
Thanks very much for a great addition to my indy collection.

Andrew

Crates 1: 4 scale finished!!

IMG_20141017_140234.jpg

For those who are already in the price list is indicated for those who are interested in a next run the price will be $ 199,
is the reason given by the considerable amount of work that it takes to achieve them.

Hi Guys, i am preparing a new run of Nazi coffers in scale 1: 6, those interested can get in the list, or send me a PM!
The price is always $ 99 + shipping, for those interested is asked a deposit of $ 40:)

Hi Guys, i am preparing a new run of Nazi coffers in scale 1: 6, those interested can get in the list, or send me a PM!
The price is always $ 99 + shipping, for those interested is asked a deposit of $ 40:)

I would really love to pickup a 1:6 scale crate to the U.S., if available?

To bad there is really no way to get an actual 1:6 Ark Replica; outside of the much older SSC offering, unless I am missing something?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back