omg i was just trying to help.i didn't think you are a moron,sorry if i gave that impression. some people have a sense of humour i now know not to bother next time.
I'm over it. Yes you gave me that impression "with just look above and all is revealed sealed with and eye roll. The Op has a sale and you answered my question. If that was an attempt at humor.... no comment

Hey now, I'll take the blame on this one for not clearly stating early in my listing that it does include the case. I have seen others just sell the pills so I can see how it can be confusing and I'll edit my listing shortly.

That said, imo if you're not getting a kit or a finished product, then one should really being doing it all oneself which is why I usually always provide a complete and finished product :)

Hi AdamHunter,

I do actually sell them on Etsy if you'd like to take a look there. I have updated photos there as well which look way better than these (and they have also gone through a few iterations since).

Red/blue Pills classic Style Inspired by the Matrix | Etsy

So funny enough, I was planning on ordering a set of these, Christmas rolls around and my wife had a set of them from your shop waiting under the tree for me! I guess she knows me well enough!

Regardless, they're gorgeous replicas, perfect shape and size. Thanks for making these!

So funny enough, I was planning on ordering a set of these, Christmas rolls around and my wife had a set of them from your shop waiting under the tree for me! I guess she knows me well enough!

Regardless, they're gorgeous replicas, perfect shape and size. Thanks for making these!
Hahaha honestly that is pretty epic that she knows you so well and that they were from my shop you were already looking at! I'm so glad you like them and hope they make a great addition to your collection!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back