Unlimited Run The Mandalorian: Cloth Parts (both suits)

Will the cape, Off white/grey chest fabric, and darker grey cumberbund be included in the run?
I don't have plans for the cape yet, but I can look into it.

So far the plans are:
Gray/green flight suit
Brown/gray/maroon flight suit
Taupe cummerbund
White/canvas vest
Dark (brown? black?) vest

So far, only the gray/green flight suit is available, and the purchase price only includes the flight suit. Other items will be added and sold separately. There will likely be bundles of the matching suits/vests/cummerbunds, and if that becomes available at a bundled price, anyone who has already bought a flight suit will be able to get the other pieces at a discounted rate to match the total bundled price.

I am also looking into the front panel that is added with the beskar, that appears to be padded leather, but have not nailed down a pattern yet.

I do not believe there is a new cummerbund with the beskar. Rather, I think there is a single new panel (perhaps front and back but I haven't seen enough clear evidence yet either way) but it does not wrap around.

belly armor.png

belly 2.png

New pictures of the gray/green flight suit!

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

I've done my best to present the color accurately. It's hard to do, this cloth is weird. In some lighting it looks green, in some lighting it looks 100% gray. The picture with the orange shirt hopefully illustrates how it looks greener depending on what is around it.

These pics will now be in the etsy shop as well. Hopefully soon I will have the other parts of the costume available too. I think I've found a great color for the darker suit.

Vest and cummerbund now available too!
Vests: Bounty Hunter Vests
All the parts: Bounty Hunter Flight Suit & Vests

Vest 1.jpg

Cummerbund 1.jpg

"What's with the weird chest holes?" you may be asking.

Well, going basically frame by frame in the fight in the mud, I found these pics:

Vest holes.jpg

These pics are the prototype still. In the final version, hopefully the holes will be more rectangular with straighter edges, and there will probably be stitching around them. They will also go all the way through the front of the vest, whereas in these pics it's only in one layer.
I have reference pictures to explain most if not all details I've included. Any questions, please ask.

AAC3D0EA-0B7E-41B9-AA77-0D63EC78DAAB.jpeg
I can’t tell in these pics but are you using leather for the shoulder “strap” of the flack vest the armor attaches to? This pic is from the ILM display in their hallway.

I can’t tell in these pics but are you using leather for the shoulder “strap” of the flack vest the armor attaches to? This pic is from the ILM display in their hallway.

Leather on the top, and the bottom of the strap is cloth made from the same material as the flight suit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back