Unlimited Run The Mandalorian: Cloth Parts (both suits)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

HighlanderFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You know I'm down.

Interested to know timeline of production as well, as I would love to wear this to episode 9.

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sadly there is no way this will be ready for episode 9, that's only about 2 weeks away and I'd be lucky to have even a prototype finished that fast.

HighlanderFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oops, perhaps I should have specified, I meant episode 9 that comes out December 20th. I admit that would still be a very fast turn around time. Either way I’m still interested in the run.

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Oh weird I got confused for a sec about the month. Uh... Maybe. But not very likely.

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
interested for sure! are you on FB the groups could always use some more cloth vendors!

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've not joined any groups yet. I guess I should find those.

those three are the main ones