Unlimited Run The Mandalorian: Cloth Parts (both suits)

What’s the advantage to doing this in two parts (a top and a bottom)? Traditionally the suit worn for a Boba Fett is a one piece flight suit.

Whats the turn around time after submitting an order? I ask for shipping purposes, as I will be in a different location depending on when you ship the suit.

Probably 4-6 weeks. At least one person has asked if it's possible to have it by the new movie and if there are 2-3 people trying for that it can probably be done, but not a lot can get shipped that fast.

In a week or so I will have photos of the updated version, with the fixed arm stitching and the hood. At that point the price will go up by around $10-15. It's not a big change but if you're interested in getting the price while it's lower, do so now :)
(What you receive will be the same either way, people who order early aren't getting an "earlier model" unless there are new details in the show revealed after your order is made).

Hey man! Your work is looking grand!

I have to say your two part split from those around is looking the best there are clear shots in ep1/2 where you can see the split under the belt

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Updated photos:

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Currently being sent to me and then I will post the better ones with it being worn.

Cummerbund and vest are still being made.

I’d love to do a lifesize bust, from mid chest up to display my helmet. Would it be possible to buy the upper piece and hood separately at any point?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back