The LV ( Luke and Vader ) Shared Stunt Lightsaber

You know, the pipe stunt did have a red button. What if the dagobah belt hanger was its source?! teecrooz Halliwax
now you're just starting trouble
todd-chrisley-arms-crossed.gif

A weird thought ran through my head yesterday, they could have installed pipe to bridge the gap under the clamp during esb and cut the slots for the clamp tabs…

I really don’t know, I feel like I’ve run out of steam trying to figure that out. The extra slot would make the saber longer, which would make it easier to wield, but most shots don’t seem to show a longer hilt.

I will update the first post with anything we can come to a consensus on

I am starting to think the Wampa saber already had a repaired bottom. I don't know about you, but the lip on all my folmer graflexes and Graflex Inc's is not very tall. It's prominent but maybe half a mm deep
IMG_2842.jpegIMG_2843.jpeg

On the Wampa saber I can see MANY dents in the rim and what looks like glue around the edge. Note how deep the endcap is sitting
4k-swempire-starwarsscreencaps.com-1343.jpeg

I will update the first post with anything we can come to a consensus on

I am starting to think the Wampa saber already had a repaired bottom. I don't know about you, but the lip on all my folmer graflexes and Graflex Inc's is not very tall. It's prominent but maybe half a mm deep
View attachment 1610581View attachment 1610582

On the Wampa saber I can see MANY dents in the rim and what looks like glue around the edge. Note how deep the endcap is sitting
View attachment 1610580
Definitely seeing that it is damaged at least. Hard to tell if that’s glue or removal of material/rust though…

This is a masterful thesis! These write-ups are improving in accuracy AND style!

Does this mean a run of super-accurate DV6s are in our future? My 89Sabers probably doesn't cut it now :(

I can only pull off small runs of things.

Wannawanna.com has the most accurate kit out there. He even has the upper core! He’s got a full acetal (I think) trunk to fit your top and bottom halves together.

I’m waiting until I figure out that part to build my dv6.

Also thank you so much for the compliments! This was something I invested in and I’m really glad people get it

I can only pull off small runs of things.

Wannawanna.com has the most accurate kit out there. He even has the upper core! He’s got a full acetal (I think) trunk to fit your top and bottom halves together.

I’m waiting until I figure out that part to build my dv6.

Also thank you so much for the compliments! This was something I invested in and I’m really glad people get it
This is how I exert my fan energy these days, and people like you are (and the other RPF rockstars) are the new meta heroes for me, now that Lucas et al are sort of out of the game. The art of analysis and re-creation shouldn't be underestimated.

Then WannaWanga's kit is an add-on for sabers?

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that kit. I saw it when I bought my ESB shroud from them. I'm not a Graflex fan at all, but that might be reason to get a replica from the Graflex Shop. The DV6 is my favorite dark side saber.

Bad News Bears

This saber had 7 T track as far back as the Bespin Duel. This saber that I thought was the ANH stunt actually is our Graflex.
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 8.39.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 8.40.26 PM.png

it might be foam, but thats a 7 grip pattern if I ever saw one

There might be a brass pan head screw holding the bunny ear tabs in place
02C0E990-061A-40F5-A75B-C4B653F3657E.png

Currently staring at endcap photos.. I think I see the reduced diameter rivets in the Bespin hallway

I've been looking at this same thing a while ago, but I could not quite decide what I'm seeing. Could be a brass screw, could be also the original pin with the chrome stripped (or if they filed it down to disassemble the flash). But it also looks to me like there's no pin and we are seeing the little brass insert that's part of the bunny ears assembly. The ranch saber is like that, but on the other side this one was used as a stunt for dueling so if it was left without the pin or a screw or something to hold it together it would probably fall apart.

The ranch saber is like that,
WHAT
I neee to see this, going to check my reference. I swear every year there’s a new piece of **** on the ranch saber that’s broken that I never saw

my thinking was this would explain the the shots with Bob Anderson without the ears, and seeing them come back in later shots… whether friction fit or a screw!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back