the grand budapest hotel

Hi All

ok sorry about the necro posting but I've lost the files someone sent me for the telegram can anyone help - my niece is now a big fan and i'm running a set of props of for her as well as the script, can anyone help with the telegram

thanks

Woah, been awhile since this thread has seen some action. I am always late to the party, though.

I found this while browsing google images. Not sure if it’s been shared.
61DB1EF5-A66E-4C5F-ABDB-85D52A8D5715.png

It’s missing the crossed keys in the background. Maybe someone better than myself can add them in.

I don't think its been posted yet but I got bored and decided to figure out the letter Zero left for Agatha to find the Van Hoytl.

Message reads:

To locate the Johannes Van Hoytl painting ‘Boy with Apple’ follow these instructions/directions (it could be either word) carefully. Firstly, go to the Grand Budapest Hotel. Find the main pantry above the lobby marked ‘staff only’. Inside is a vault. Spin the dial with the code in this sequence:

L37- R04 - L56

Then unlock the second door with the key. Inside are rows of safety deposit boxes labeled with room numbers. The painting is to the right of them.

492B704E-D637-4BB5-AD45-2ABBC56275C9.jpeg

Last edited:
Woah, been awhile since this thread has seen some action. I am always late to the party, though.

I found this while browsing google images. Not sure if it’s been shared.
View attachment 1299425

It’s missing the crossed keys in the background. Maybe someone better than myself can add them in.
I noticed earlier in this thread that someone did reproduce the book but never posted a version that could be printed. It looks easy enough for me to do, I’ll try to have a high rez PDF posted in the next few days.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back