the grand budapest hotel

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CreateTillIDie

As promised, below is a high rez version of the Grand Budapest Hotel dust jacket. I used the image found by Mechanized as the basis, although I'm not sure if it was actually from the movie or not since I had to do some modifications for it to look closer to the screen grabs; there are still some differences, but I fixed the most egregious. With the exception of the author photo, everything else is in a vector format so that it can be scaled without loss of quality.
I used the dimensions of a book jacket that appeared to be the same size as what is seen onscreen. The flat size is 16.5"x8.5", so you may have to print it out in pieces if you don't have a large format printer. I've left the PDF open for editing, feel free to make it your own, as long as it's for your own personal use. Enjoy! :D (The JPG is for reference only, use the PDF to print)
GBH_Book_Jacket.jpg
GBH_Book_Jacket.jpg

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MAKE BELIEVE

Sr Member
I already had this cover printed (without the quality CreateTillIDie kindly made available). Once I was lucky to find a book with a red cover it suits just fine (like in the movie). I will have this printed in large format.
Don't know why but when I open the PDF the background is white and not pink…
From the screenshots it looks that the book has no title on the spine

Here's the cover I had

pic3.jpg pic4.jpg

Screenshots:

screenshot_1.jpg screenshot_2.jpg