Interest 'The Fifth Element' ZORG Industries ZF1 - Kit interest (Metal frame, metal & printed components, electronic movements and lighting effects)

I have added a link to the first page to my thingiverse page where you can download latest upgrades for certain parts.

Most recently I have updated the left and right hatch brackets with a newer (R4) version that allows fine adjustment to the angle of the left and right dart hatches.

Hey Jake, not that I should be needed any new parts, I went to your link on Thingiverse and it loads a page with your name, but there's nothing, files or otherwise, showing.

Hey Jake! I'm running into the same problem as Talisen; doesn't look like anything is showing up on your thingiverse page.

Problem is now sorted. Parts should be viewable.

The dart hatch update is newer then the most recent kits so I'd 3D print these if you have the ability. They help with fine tuning the hatch doors to get a better fit.

Hi everyone,

I have a kit ready to ship if anyone would like it. Shipping internationally from the UK. £850 + shipping.
Hi Jake, Did that kit sell, if not I will take it (Can't keep sitting on the fence on this!) or if it has please add me to the next run and let me know what I owe you.

Very nearly there with this batch..

9C3E2F09-0C61-45B2-B49F-83C28D8128C1.jpeg

Hi everyone,

I am commissioning a further 30 sets of aluminium arms, along with some other parts. This will be the final 30, so just a heads up.

Hi everyone,

I will be offering a metal upgrade set for my ZF-1 kits (in fact, I am going to pick up the first finished components tomorrow :love:!)

They feature the parts labelled below:

Group.jpg

They are:

1. Yellow rocket rings
2. Yellow screw covers
3. Yellow button base
4. Red button base
5. Maglite torch covers.

The reason I have chosen these parts to be manufactured in aluminium as they have the 'bare metal' finish (which is always a nice touch to the finished model!) or they have the 'metallic yellow' finish, which is yellow ink painted over a bare metal finish. This is incredibly hard to replicate just with paint on a resin component, so I wanted to include these parts too.

These are being manufactured by a CNC company here in the UK, and will be available as an optional extra for future purchasers of the kits, or for people who have already purchased a kit.

They will be compatible with all previous kits, and easy to install.

They will cost £200/$250 plus shipping.

I currently have 28 sets.

These will only be sold as complete sets.

I will post pictures of the parts in the coming days!

Hi everyone,

Posting up some pictures of the new metal upgrade set for my completed ZF-1 model replicas and the kits I have been offering. Below is a picture of the full set..

IMG_2409.JPEG

This set will mean all bare metal finishes found on the original prop can now be represented with beautifully turned components. It also means all yellow dyed bare metal finishes can now be properly represented.

Below are some images of the difference these parts will make to your models and kits..

IMG_2401.JPEG

IMG_2403.JPEG

IMG_2416.JPEG

IMG_2415.JPEG

IMG_2411.JPEG

Yellow ink is easy to apply with an Edding 500 permanent maker (or we can apply this for you for £20).

These are compatible with all previous models of ZF-1 model or kit.

I have had 30 sets machined. 27 remain so far. £200/$250 per set

Thanks for looking everyone!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back