The Fifth Element ZORG Industries ZF1 build thread

JakeySnakey630

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you everyone!

Really excited to finally have this video created and uploaded to the web.

Similar to the last video I posted on this thread, this is a quick (3.5 minutes) of the entire build process of the metal, electronic and printed components of my ZF1's. It gives you an understanding of how this prop builds up in layers of detail and generally how awesome it is!

Thanks for looking!

Jake

martinr1000

Thank you everyone!

Really excited to finally have this video created and uploaded to the web.

Similar to the last video I posted on this thread, this is a quick (3.5 minutes) of the entire build process of the metal, electronic and printed components of my ZF1's. It gives you an understanding of how this prop builds up in layers of detail and generally how awesome it is!

Thanks for looking!

Jake
mesmerizing and amazing. loved it.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
Posted this in Eethan's thread so I thought it could go here as well. I was so grateful to Jake for this amazing piece, both in it's quality and incredible price. Then I thought,...

I should really blame Jake and Eethan for my shrunken bank account. Since a ZF-1 was out of reach financially I did not want to get any other 5th Element props. Then I was able to snag one of Jake's first two ZF-1 pieces and I went on a 5th element bender. Brand new Korbin Dallas blaster, RussRep Mangalore Grenade, Trophies, Keys, Multi Passes, ZF-1 remote, Cigarettes' dispenser,..oh my.

zapwizard

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Beautiful animation, as a product design engineer I can appreciate how much work went just into the exploded diagrams.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.