The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

Great photo! but what do you expect?
Star-lord isn't even recognized in his own universe so why expect anything less at a Mavs game.

Just finished one more . . .

20160229_090429.jpg

20160229_090526.jpg

20160229_090704.jpg

20160229_090332.jpg

20160229_090348.jpg

20160229_090400.jpg

20160229_090415.jpg

Great job there you Super heros......and Kevin yes its a-tman no its Starlord the Notorious Outlaw........Way to go...have Fun!!!!!!!!

My gloves just arrived from Magnoli Clothers....good job and fit nice and snug.....

My Orb is done awaiting the Infinity Stone...when it arrives I post picts

owh :( that is bollocks the price on the disney store website was 7.50 or something

I think they are out of production. So the price will only rise from here on out.

They might re-release the blasters when the sequel is out. But that's a long wait to see if it happens. And the price on these current ones will go through the roof the closer we get to the sequel.

If I needed them I would just get whatever is the cheapest on ebay or wherever right now.

I'm really relieved about the helmet. Hopefully EFX will get off their asses and release it.

If those are his boots on the table, they look really cool.

I swear, Chris Pratt is gonna make mustaches fashionable again.

Are mustaches not fashionable in Sweden? Because here in the 'murica they've been fashionable since hipster culture came into play. lol

So many handlebars...

I'm really relieved about the helmet. Hopefully EFX will get off their asses and release it.

If those are his boots on the table, they look really cool.

Timeline wise (in the shooting schedule), those are likely background boots and costumes that they're working on.

Are mustaches not fashionable in Sweden? Because here in the 'murica they've been fashionable since hipster culture came into play. lol

So many handlebars...

Swedish hipsters sport pointy beards with their handlebars. They also wear expensive designer clothes that are made to look like they were bought in a vintage store. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back