The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Green Arrow (So glad I can say Green Arrow now!)
ARROW-S4-Suit-First-Look.jpg

New suit pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 291
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 352
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 346
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 333
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 280
The hood looks like a more standard hoodie shape now, I'm excited not only to see it on screen but to see what you all come up with for a recreation of everything. Green Arrow, feels great to say!

Great. I've only spent months preparing for the 2.0 Arrow suit (mostly through pattern drafting, finding a leather sewing machine, and saving for custom leather hides) and then this... thing... shows up.

... it's beautiful. Usually a new costume takes time to grow on me, if at all (*coughnewjacksparrowcough*) but this is only the second time I've instantly fallen in love with an outfit. After watching the comic-con video of the costume in action, it does seem like my previous (costly) preparations are still justified.

Plus, no sleeves are a big plus in my opinion. Sleeve setting is the devil, especially on leather jackets. I get to start drafting new hood patterns, too. Yay.

there is a photo on emily betts instagram (felicity) of the oneida bow for season four. yes its still a kestrel but now it is all black but in each hole and circle-like design on the riser is chromed!

there is a photo on emily betts instagram (felicity) of the oneida bow for season four. yes its still a kestrel but now it is all black but in each hole and circle-like design on the riser is chromed!

I think it may just be the way the light is reflecting on the bow?, can't be sure but my real kestrel has the same effect under similar light.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back