The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

My Kestrel will be going under silicone once I find the time to take it apart. ;)

you motherfrakker XD
frakk you , smurf you , shakes fist angrily and glares at PINDER

thats honestly the worst part about being on here ( all you talented FRAKKS providing inspirtation to the rest of the class who have zero prop making skills )
dont get me wrong , i wish i had your skills ( to everyone ) but sometimes it just becomes HOMER SIMPSON DONUT FACE when i log on :)

you motherfrakker XD
frakk you , smurf you , shakes fist angrily and glares at PINDER

thats honestly the worst part about being on here ( all you talented FRAKKS providing inspirtation to the rest of the class who have zero prop making skills )
dont get me wrong , i wish i had your skills ( to everyone ) but sometimes it just becomes HOMER SIMPSON DONUT FACE when i log on :)

HAHA If only talent had anything to do with it.

Unfortunately, I never found the time or energy to actually mold the bow. It just sat in pieces for about 7 months. :cry

then gimme gimme gimme XD i can use another weapon for my collection
( i have personally killed TOMMY from earth 3 and 616 then 42 * white tiger* )

BE JELLY

:cool*smug face*
:cool

legacy_daggers_and_tiger_sword_by_jaganar-d8ibmnf.jpg

If anyone is interested. I came across this costume today.
In my opinion it is definitely not worth it the buy.0037465_green-arrow-season-4-cosplay-costume-mp002772_300.jpegThe reason is because the material is really crappy and we have so little amounts of photos its very possible It's not accurate. I found this at pro cosplay.

If anyone is interested. I came across this costume today.
In my opinion it is definitely not worth it the buy.View attachment 508415The reason is because the material is really crappy and we have so little amounts of photos its very possible It's not accurate. I found this at pro cosplay.
Purchased this a couple of days ago. (couldn't help myself).

I'll get some photos up on here when it arrives.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's not worth it at all. It's too early and already a new pic has surfaced of the back of the suit.

The pants are incredibly wrong and the jacket has missing obvious details.

Yeah thats what I was expecting as well. also the fletchette holster is really really bad on this guy. Cosplay Sky did an amazing arsenal costume... at the moment they are going on sales for some arrow suits? could this mean they are trying to get the green arrow suit up and running?

alright thanks

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone one know if the new suit still has the same mask and does anyone know what the buckles on his quiver straps are from?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back