The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

5010_1436835417.jpg
I found and HD picture of the new suit. I'm not sure if it will help but I figured I would share anyway

one, thats awesome! and two...thanks:lol

- - - Updated - - -

a question for all you kestrel owners. what is the riser made of? aluminum??? I'm trying too think of a good way of painting one too look like the season 4 bow.

I'm not sure if this info will be useful to anyone but CP Oneida was bought by JP Morris who is the son of the guy who owns Bass Pro Shops. No one knows if they are going to keep the current line up or come up with something new. Those who Kestrels should probably buy them as soon as possible.

i was taking a look at cpOneida's website and they don't have a checkout collum???? how would i go about purchasing a bow?? on the website they mentioned something about contacting them but i don't know if that has anything to do with this???

They have stopped taking orders. From what I hear they will start taking orders again in a month after the shop has been moved. Still no word on if they are going to change the line up

If they do indeed discontinue the line it may be a perfect opportunity to pick up the old stock at a discount.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back