The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

So now that I have a Kestrel that needs to be decked out, I have been looking into the arrow rest a bit more. So...

THE SEASON 2 ARROW REST (UPDATE)

Apparently N.A.P. (New Archery Products) had revised the Quiktune 800 at some point. The good news is that they are using the most recent model on the show.

Old model - Blocky, heavy.
qt800extra.jpg

New - Much less blocky with weight-saving cutout, brass piece has a different profile.
50308.jpg

Screenshot proof.
Screenshot2014-04-19at32617PM_zpscad287a2.png

Last edited:
I just wanted to quickly say that this thread has been invaluable to me. Since Stephen Amell said anyone could be The Arrow, I figured why couldn't a girl be The Arrow? My costume will be a little different, but I've found all the info I've needed to start my Season 1 bow and all the info I've needed for things like the quiver and accessories by using this thread. A huge thank you to everyone who has contributed thus far.

And that is exactly what this thread is for! Inspiring to get a level of detail that also allows you to make it your own.

Look forward to your progress thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that is exactly what this thread is for! Inspiring to get a level of detail that also allows you to make it your own.

Look forward to your progress thread!

Prim

Any updates on the suit your having put together the teaser photos looked great

The leather suit itself is being put together, I should have photos of it within a week or so. And then have it in hand after that to go over. Soon :)

The leather suit itself is being put together, I should have photos of it within a week or so. And then have it in hand after that to go over. Soon :)

Nice will we try to do a run of them if you have enough people interested

You've nailed it, I am 100% certain it was painted, the expense to plate several chocks for the show just wouldn't make sense

Thanks!! I think I'm off to a good start, but I'll probably do some more experimenting.

I still don't think production stumbled across any plated chocks or plated the polished chocks. I mean, they spray painted all 10 Kestrels they ordered!! :facepalm

Anyone else have any other theories on the chock?

Loving this thread! love those custom bows, better than paying that 1400!
kKeep up all the good work, i might join in one day with this :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back