The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Thanks for the compliments! :)

The limbs are black as per the SDCC pictures.
Cool. Thanks, dude. Though, I may just do mine a very dark forest green, because whether or not the screen accurate one is or isn't black, I think dark green limbs would fit the aesthetic better. We'll see.

Cool. Thanks, dude. Though, I may just do mine a very dark forest green, because whether or not the screen accurate one is or isn't black, I think dark green limbs would fit the aesthetic better. We'll see.

Good idea! That's what wickley did with his bow.
uploadfromtaptalk1402797092718.jpg

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

So, the leather for the hybrid Free Run boots... It looks like it has the same thickness as regular combat boot leather. Can anyone recognize it? Possibly have any links to where I can purchase some when I've got the Black/Anthracite Free Runs? I plan on making replicas of the hybrid boots.

I don't think its very thick at all, on the contrary looks almost garment weight. They did double it up for the lacing though. I got pretty far with my conversion, just need to attach everything together!

I just missed out on a pair of free runs yesterday on ebay, gutted. Nevermind there are more on there, ill get them.
Just to add, I sprayed the limbs of my bow a very dark green too.

Nice photo, the Chock mounting does actually vary from bow to bow, static props have it mounted differently to props that are 'fired' (though not actually fired)

Ah yeah I didn't notice that. They didn't have the model number listed so I didn't catch that difference. I guess you could rough them up a bit to make them be "close" :)

Well, I luckily found some in Black/Anthracite online recently, but I'm afraid to share my link since you guys with money to spare right now will probably buy them all lol! :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back