The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

It won't be worth getting in pleather at all. Why go through the work to get a leather suit for under $500 if you want to save a few bucks?
When final tweaks are made we will have the price :)

I'm just afraid that leather might feel too hot to wear during the hot days in comic cons. :cool
Otherwise, can't wait to see when ordering starts.

Pleather traps heat more than leather....

- - - Updated - - -

Also, as requested a Knee bending pic! IMG_4629.JPG

I don't think I saw this posted anywhere, but are the limbs of the Season 1 bow a black or dark green color? Can't tell from the screen-caps or promo pics I've seen of it...

No I think thy help keep the knees together tighter. They are elastic cord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant wait to see the finished product, when its done let me know a price if you will make them to order as ill probably be in line. I have the common suit at the moment but im really not happy with it.

I cant wait to see the finished product, when its done let me know a price if you will make them to order as ill probably be in line. I have the common suit at the moment but im really not happy with it.

Really, the Cosplaysky suit is perfectly serviceable with a little elbow grease. Pardon the pose or complete lack thereof, but mine is one of the early Cosplaysky suits before they made the recent mods.

10300277_4246267530359_7928842357632086937_n.jpg

Really, the Cosplaysky suit is perfectly serviceable with a little elbow grease. Pardon the pose or complete lack thereof, but mine is one of the early Cosplaysky suits before they made the recent mods.

View attachment 337233

im glad you are happy, but for me it just aint good enough. The trousers dont look or really fit right, the colour isnt that good either. Id rather a suit more screen accurate, and from the look of primrodo's suit so far, its going to be pretty close.

im glad you are happy, but for me it just aint good enough. The trousers dont look or really fit right, the colour isnt that good either. Id rather a suit more screen accurate, and from the look of primrodo's suit so far, its going to be pretty close.

I wasn't happy. Not by a long shot.

A few weeks, a sewing machine, and plenty of cursing later... I have stretch fabric panels in all the right places, the color is damn close, the zippers are right, the fit is altogether improved and it's more flexible.

Prim's suit is going to be as close as he can get it which, from what I've seen, is essentially in the 99th percentile, reserving the 100th for things like internal stitch patterns and lining.

Just saying, you don't need to just give up on your suit, it has a lot of potential.

That being said, I've been perching on Prim's shoulder promising him a wad of cash for a leather suit for months now ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back