Interest THE DARK CRYSTAL - "The Crystal Shard" - Made from real Crystal Glass!!!

Would love to get a purple one if I could be added to the list as well. Had to pass on the last run. Excited to see these offered again!

In for one purple shard!

Last edited:
Do you know of youre going to do a replica of the actual Dark Crystal (not the shard) in the future?

Ive been looking for a good replica and haven’t really seen one with the right texture such as the slight foggy interior with scratches and artifacts.

Just thought I would ask. Thanks!

Last edited:
Btw, just tossing this out there in case you want to offer a display stand for these in the future-
A set of black claws and chains holding the crystal up might be cool.

IMG_5388.JPG

Btw, just tossing this out there in case you want to offer a display stand for these in the future-
A set of black claws and chains holding the crystal up might be cool.

I thought about this when I watched the show! It would be cool with those claws!

The chain would be a hassle, since you want to be able to pick up the Shard whenever you wanted.

I'm jealous you have one already. I hope the current batch gets here soon.

It was a proper nightmare to get though since I am in the UK. Gamestop literally blocked UK IP addresses so the website isn't visible here. A friend managed to get it for me, but apparently they had some in stock even tho they have it for pre orders.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back